- Running a key section of the Embassy involving VIP interaction,
- Coordination of arrangements for meetings and official trips,- Gathering information on assigned projects,
- Drafting letters and other written forms of communication with diverse audience,
- Maintaining databases and contact lists.
- Strong managerial, executive and interpersonal skills,
- Bachelors or higher degree,
- Operational knowledge of computers, record keeping and data management,
- Excellent research and protocol skills,
- Min. 5 years of working experience in a demanding professional environment,
- Attention to detail,
- Fluency in both English and Hindu,
- Presentable, adaptable and collaborative; soft-spoken; flexible yet strong personality,
- Ability to work under time pressure and in flexible hours,
- Living in New Delhi or at a distance not further than 30 minutes by a car.
Reasonable salary and benefits will be provided.
Interested candidates meeting the requirements listed above are requested to send their application with a recent CV, copies of their diplomas/certificates, reference letters or names; and a recent photograph; as well as expected salary to the following e-mail id not later than 12 December 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
All rights for recruitment are reserved by this Embassy.
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
9:30 - 13:00 / 14:00 - 17:30
For all queries on visa and other consular affairs visit Homepage
Send query not found on Homepage to email@example.com
Consular Section hours: 10:00-12:00 and 14:00-16:30
The Embassy is next to National Railway Museum.
|1/1/2020||1/1/2020||New Year's Day|
|10/2/2020||10/2/2020||Mahatma Gandhi's Birthday|
|10/29/2020||10/29/2020||Turkish Republic Day|
|11/30/2020||11/30/2020||Guru Nanak's Birthday|
+ 90 312 292 29 29