Announcement For The Winners Of Turkiye Scholarships
Yeni Delhi Büyükelçiliği 13.09.2012
1. Winners of Turkiye Scholarships should get their documents (i.e. diploma, transcript) notarized by their local authorities and Ministry of External Affairs of their respective countries and send them to Turkish Embassy in New Delhi by pre-paid courier (in order to return the documents) or bring them in person for signature authentication. Turkish authorities have been informed that the documents of the scholarship winners (which are attested by this Mission) are to be translated into Turkish after the student’s arrival in Turkey as there is only one certified translator in Mumbai which is authorized to render services only to the resident Indian citizens in Maharastra, Andra Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Orissa, Tamil Nadu States as well as the Union Territory of Pondicherry.
2. Nationals of Maldives, Nepal or Sri Lanka may sign the Scholarship Contract
· By visiting the Embassy or the nearest Turkish Honorary Consulate General whose contact details are given below.
· after arrival in Turkey in accordance with Article 19 of “Regulation on Turkiye Scholarships Given to Foreign National Students”.
3. Nationals of India should sign the contract at the Embassy or the Consulate General in Mumbai.
4. For more information on education visa, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Honorary Consulate General of Turkey in Sri Lanka
No. 547, 1 / B Galle Road Colombo – 6 SRI LANKA
Tel: 0094 11 2361993, 0094 11 496 2500, 451 6026 Fax- 0094 11 451 6076